"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sad Movie

Watch a Bruce Willis war movie today, set in Nigeria. It is horrible to think how these countries are treating their own people. Makes me want to sponsor a child more than ever. It is just ascertaining that 1. The funds will get through to the child. and 2. It is something that I will want to keep going with, as it is not something one should start without committing fully to until the child is grown and self sufficient.

Mentioned adoption to T this morning, and he said that he would be happy to go to CYFS with me to find out more about it. I think I will find as much information as I can about it first, before talking with T, and booking an appointment with them. I really do need to have more grown up conversations with T instead of focusing so much on the TV, and failing to have any real connecting conversations at all.

So much to work on!

No comments: