"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One day to go

Well I only have one day of work to go before I get to my four days off - yay! One good thing about being back on roster is the four days off. The 12 hour days on the other hand are another thing entirely. Hopefully there is only one season to go before T and I move to a larger farm where I can assist him with the milking, calf rearing etc. I will not only pray for this, but also for us to get pregnant, or begin adoption proceedings for overseas children - before I get too old (which is only 1 year away re: child adoption ages!).

Today I had my first aid course. I am glad that I have the opportunity to do these every couple of years as it keeps my skills and knowledge up, plus relevant as things change all the time.

My sore throat is still a bit tender, but hopefully it will let me have a better sleep tonight. I woke up a lot last night with it hurting to swallow. It was pretty good for most of the day, with the course taking my mind off of it I guess.

Dear Lord. Thank you for blessing me today with a great basic first aid course, and for bringing T home to me safely last night. Please continue to watch over me, my family, my friends, and my animals. Thank you for providing me with outstanding food, shelter and all the necessities of life. Amen

1 comment:

Joyfull said...

Thanks for your visit to me blog. Hope that you get to feeling better and enjoy your upcoming days off.