"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day four!

So today is day four. When you work rostered shifts of 4 12 hour days on, 4 days off, one comes to love day four. I now get to enjoy my four days off.

So far my plans for my days off include feeding the calves (only 4 so far, but there will be plenty more to come), hopefully heading up to see W at some point to find out how he is doing since he broke his neck. Must make sure we take him some DVD's and books. Saturday I have plans to go to the races in New Plymouth to catch up with C, who I have not seen since she got remarried, like 8 years ago. And other than that, just some house tidying, and maybe some gardening. Oh and dog walking. Maybe I will take her to the beach. Will just have to see how the days pan out.

Dear Lord. Thank you for another wonderful day. Thank you for blessing me with work, so the day went by quickly. Thank you for blessing me with T. who had dinner ready for me when I got home. Please help me stay strong and keep to a sensible spending and saving path. And please give me the strength to get physically and mentally healthy and progress on a path to physical and spiritual wellness. Amen

No comments: