"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back home today

We returned from Waipuk. today, minus Zara. With a bit of heartbreak I decided to leave her with Mum and Dad. I am sure that in the long run she will be better off. I just hope that she does not feel like she has been abandoned twice in the last month. On an upside, wee Socks is currently in for a visit.

Once again I acted like a child, especially with my parents. Just a totally bad habit that I really need to break. I was good with the pruning of the hydrangas, but spoiled brat didn't do much else for the rest of the time. I am not sure how I can go about growing up. My 'natural' reaction is to be defensive, and loud, and obnoxious. I am not even sure if obnoxious is the right term. Rude would definitely be a good term to use. I guess its generally due to my lack of self esteem, which I really need to work on.

May be a good line for a prayer, Dear Lord, please assist me in my quest for higher self esteem. Please help me find the ways to improve my self worth, and to help me work on this every day. Please give me the tools to be more thankful and loving to all of those in my life, past, present and future. Thank you for all you have provided me so far in my journey to self fulfillment. Amen

No comments: