"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Friday, July 20, 2012

Snap Shots

I have failed miserably at photographing our lives this week. 
It does make it hard to help TJL with stock AND photograph at the same time, but lets be honest here, I did not try that hard, and I just have to get better ant taking my camera with me all. the. time. 

I did get some photos of Mondays floods
 (through the ute windscreen, so they aren't that flash).
So, unfortunately I am limited to these following shots.
I will try to do better next week!

Floods on the way to Hamilton

Pasture under water

Pasture under water

Bulldozer in the middle of pasture, under water

Water lapping up to the edge of the road

Pasture under water

No, not a lake, pasture under water

At least the ducks were having a good time

It was no huge surprise when we found out we couldn't get back home this way.  The surprise was our detour added 3 hours to our trip home!

Oh well, at least we made it home safe and sound!

No comments: