"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Friday, November 25, 2005

Power to the walk

Got up this morning at 8am, I did think it was later than that, and very glad that it wasn't. Power walked 12-13km today, my right calf muscle was not overly happy when I got up so I decided not to push it. Gonna change my training schedule from Monday, haven't sorted out the finer details yet but esentially run Mon, Wed, Fri, bike Tues, Sat, kayak maybe Wed, Sat, and tramp Sun. At this stage its still fully flexible and Thurs is likely to be day off. I also want to swim one day to get my confidence in swimming up. I haven't swum for so long, I used to really enjoy it though.

Oh, and job hunt everyday. I sure did not figure on it being this damn hard to find a flaming job down here ... Im just ever so slightly pissed about it.

No comments: