"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Friday, November 04, 2005

My neice had her first ride today

Well my 'almost 2' year old neice had a ride on one of my horses today, and shes not a small horse especially when you are a tiny tot. Chanel (my mare) behaved extremely well as I first led my sister around the pen once, and then Gemma hopped on with my sister and they got led around about 4 times. I took a couple of pics as Dad held Chanel so hopefully I will use up the rest of the film over the weekend, get them developed, and download one for all to see (if they turn out that is).

Emailed ex-husband re:selling Paparoa property. It seems that the Japanese couple have no english so its taking a bit longer than expected, and they are going to take another look at it on Monday, so we are playing the waiting game, and Im cool with that.

Spent the rest of the day reading, eating, and had a nap - joyous!!

No comments: