"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Girl got rhythm

Went for a run this morning and all was well. My runs in Westport were not overly fantastic, in fact my last one was a struggle from the moment I kicked up into the run from my powerwalk. Today, however, all was sweet. Settled into a nice rhythm, felt comfortable, and enjoyed the whole experience. I think the hills help in that, especially on the downside, you get a great stride and 'zen' thing happening. I have thought about heading out for a bike today as well, but not in the mood to drive the 50km or 85km to get to a decent track. Plus Im still just a wee bit jaded from last week - GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! I will walk the dog down at the river though, after lunch. And I shall walk to town to get a few reprints and some cat biscuits. Yeah.

No comments: