"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back to training tomorrow

Didn't run today, was still in bed at 10am, but finally managed to drag my ass out and proceeded to laze around on the computer uploading pics, sending out annoying emails, receiving many a delivery failure notice in return. Ahhh crap, guess thats just what life wants to throw my way at the moment. Had a run in with Ma this morning, a few home truths flying both ways Im afraid. I was tired though, not sure what her excuse was. All water under the bridge, but really, I don't want to be living here anymore than they want me here. Close by is ok. Same house, thanks but no thanks, not for too long anyways. Money and job situation does not help the whole mental frame of mind either.

Should be fine and dandy to get up tomorrow and get out for a 10kmish run. Hopefully will also be able to get out and go for a bike, and exercise the dog(s) down at the river. I thought about it today but the weather has not been at all pleasant, and I've been lazy. That has to stop, right now!!!! I did manage to finish my book - No Mean Feat by Mark Inglis - double amputee who became a para-olympian and managed to climb Mt Cook again. Twas an ok book but Im so psyched by the whole adventure race thing now. Ordered a book by Ian Adamson, leader of Nike Balance Bar, that might take 4-6 weeks to arrive. He's cool and I'm not *sigh*. I think Im on a downer after the thrills of last week. Im sure I shall be up again by tomorrow, can't really keep a happy girl down for long.

No comments: