"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm not the biggest idiot in the Ruahines

I'm pleased to say that my adventures yesterday were overshaddowed by the fact that 4 people ended up overnighting in the Ruahines last night after getting lost on the way to Triplex Car Park. I didn't get that lost, yay for me!!!! One of the 4 had to get choppered out as they suffered hypothermia.n uhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhll;;, That was a contribution from my neice Gemma. Anyway, I wouldn't have had a problem even if I was lost as I tramp with an emergency sleeping bag ... oh Im so self riteous, oh crap, I can't even spell it.

Today I went for a tiny, slow, 30 minute bike with my sister and the bub. It included going into Lindsay Bush (ooooops no cycles allowed) but being a Monday there were no other people, and its a wide easy track so no bike skids or anything. That basically means that I have had 2 rest days this week, which is not good!!! Tomorrow I shall resume running and I will stretch the distance out by 1km if I can. Plus I ate and ate and ate this afternoon and I don't know why.

I did manage to get off my ass long enough to ride Magic, and then dragged my sister out so Gemma could have a ride on Chanel.

Ate a cheesey dinner. And now waiting for pancakes ... oh what a bad day!!!

No comments: