"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The neice is coming, wheres my fax?!?

Struggled to get up for my run this morning, but I did it. It was a bit cold and I was feeling a bit 'can't be bothered' but I got out there and managed to last the entire distance due to a severe stubborn streak in my nature. Usually when I transition from walk to jog I hate it but it went pretty smoothly today, which was great. And I tried to power along at the end too, I tend to shuffle run rather than stride out so I try to consciously stride out at times, it was good and I was stuffed.

I then showered, breakied, and ventured into town to drop off my bank account details to my new, temporary employer. Actually I have not even heard word from head office yet that I am employed, let alone where it is exactly that they are posting me, so I hope it all works out ok as their basket has a lot of my eggs.

Also waiting, waiting, waiting for a fax. A couple were supposed to be interested in my property up north and today they should be faxing through their offer, oh I hope they have not changed their minds, I really need the place to be sold. Oh well, life shall work things out at its own pace I guess - which is never at the pace I want it to!! *mumble, grumble, whinge, complain*

'The horse lover is a symbol of how a little impatience can ruin great plans' .... yeah yeah I know

And my sister is coming today with my 'almost 2' year old neice. A bubble of trouble if ever there was one, wears me out plain and simple. Ive got her a moonhopper for her birthday so, if shes big enough for it, that should wear her out a bit.

No comments: