"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Marshmellow mind

Since I got back from my one week at Westport my mind is just pure marshmellow. I can't be bothered doing anything except going for my run, and even then Im getting up way too late, and then thats me done for the day ... and its driving me nuts-o. Totally pathetic.

That said my run this morning was pretty darn good. We went for a drive this arvo and clocked it on the speedo as being a 9km run so Im quite pleased, and now I know what point I have to get to, to make it a 10ker - sweeeeet!! Twas raining and cold this morning but still enjoyable enough. I prattle on about being unsettled, but I really think that this is behind my focus problems, but I need to focus so I can get settled - awww pooh!! Must make more of an effort.

Did get reprints for Mike today. Hopefully Matt can send them to him for me as I don't have any clue as to what his postal addy is, and since his email addy is either a crock of shite or full its my only option. Oh well I have done my best. A stalker lives deep in my soul.

No comments: