"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Guy Fawkes

Well its Guy Fawkes today, however it is blowing a gale here in Waipukurau so who knows whether the fireworks display will go ahead tonight or not, probably will, can't disappoint the kidlets I guess.

I was going tramping today but since Dad is not going to be docking the lambs until Monday, we are all going to head off on one tomorrow. Its going to be the same on that we did last Sunday, as we have Gemma and my Mum coming along, and it's a bit easier to do that one than one where there are river crossings involved. Instead of turning off to Waipawa Forks Hut I will continue up the Sunrise track and see if I can get to Sunrise Hut in a decent time.

So this morning I was then going to go for a mountain bike, but now my sister wants to head into town and check out some digital cameras, and I get to tag along, so I will have to bike this afternoon, and the kayak is just getting totally left out. Maybe I will go for a kayak on Monday, since that is my rest day and I don't have any other plans. Who says Im not flexible!!!

No comments: