"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Monday, October 25, 2010

So little time ...

I thought that I would do a quick catch up, sheesh I have been busy.

Spent 3 days back 'home' in Hawke's Bay visiting my parents, sister and assorted family members.  I also spent 2 days at the Hawke's Bay show.  Favourites from the show included dog trials and the cattle breeders.  I don't think that there are any dogs, anywhere else on Earth, that are as skilled and talented as NZ bred heading and huntaway dogs.  And no,  I'm not at all bias ... lol.

One of the best bred dogs in the world showing off their stuff.

It is a real shame that the A&P shows are no longer about the agricultural aspects of NZ, and more to do with sideshows, rides, and stall holders.  So there were very very few people showing cattle, and I could not even FIND any sheep.  *sigh*  Times, they are a-changin'.

This was one of my favourite cattle.  She was a 1 year old heifer, Murray Gray I think.  Absolutely gorgeous!

And then I returned back to Taranaki, and straight back into work, and when I am not working at work I am working on my website.

Last day of work tomorrow, followed by two days of photographing Targa Rally, then 1 day off followed by photographing Opunake Mini Show, and then back to work.

I'm tired.
I don't have very much else to say.
Hopefully I will get back on the blogging track soon.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: