Recent picture:- TJL and myself.
15 Interesting facts:-
1. I was raised atheist and I have never been to church aside from a couple of weddings and a few funerals. Since God found me I have not yet been brave enough to attend a church service, but I will!
2 Due to number 1 I never thought that I would be religious, never ever! It is also why I live with my partner and we are not married. God found me after the moving in fact, which is a bit confusing for me. I also have not told my parents or sister yet, not that I think they would care particularly (ie they won't disown me, they do care about me ... lol)
3. I was super skinny as a child and could eat anything I wanted, so this overweight thing sux!
4. I am divorced from my 1st (and only) husband.
5. I love animals more than I love people.
6. I always dreamed of being married to a farmer and having the job of 'farmers wife' (hasn't happened yet, at least I have found my farmer though!)
7. I prefer utes to cars, and I prefer stick-shifts to automatics
8. I love to tramp/hike and LOVE the fact NZ does not have any dangerous wildlife (aside from Magpies in their mating season).
9. I don't drink alcohol. I have done in the past, but have not had any for maybe 10 years (aside from 1 blowout when I left my husband and Auckland).
10. I am a country girl and will never life in a city/town again, if I can help it.
11. So far I have only travelled to Australia (Gold Coast), Bali and Fiji. Bali was my favourite.
12. 3 year olds are at my favourite age. They totally crack me up, and love to stick out their tongues for pictures before giving you the best ever genuine laugh.
13. I have always thought I was ugly, multiply that by 100 now I am also overweight
14. I love junk food and I am a bit of a TV addict, even though I don't want to love either.
15. I have a tatto of Thomas Vanderham on my ankle