"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog challenge - Day 7 - Favourite Movies

So I have had a bit of a busy day today.  Driving to my sisters house for my mini holiday, and uploading a heap of pictures to my new website PauaVision Photography  The site still has a long way to go, and it has nowhere near the amount of horse photos it will have once the event season kicks off, but I am pretty happy with it.  I can't wait until I get some recents events up onto it.  And so, no real blog coming, but for day 7 of the blog challenge

My Favourite Movies

Fireproof is probably my current one.  It came on the SKY TV movie channel at exactly the right time in my life, and I loved it, and have now purchased it so I have it forever!

Sweet Home Alabama - not sure why, perhaps it is the accents and the lead actor (whatever his name is)

Star Wars (the original) - love it, love it, love it

And there are a ton more, but I just can't think of them right now.  No doubt I will sign off and go

DOH!

What about .....

No comments: