"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hot lunch date


TJL and I - self portrait

TJL and I headed into the big smoke of New Plymouth today. Just took the little point n shoot, incase there was anything to photograph. We had lunch at a cute wee cafe called Chaos. I had a corn and zuchinni stack - Mm Mm Mmmmmmm. TJL had chicken pie. We both had a slice of Caramel Crunch - De.Lic.Ous - couldn't have too much though as it was very, very sweet.

TJL checking out the DIRTY surf - we have had a TONNE of rain

The dirty surf, with a view up the coast

Under the bridge downtown

Then home again, home again, jiggity jig. I have made some more chocolate cows and sheep (I am making a chocolate tic-tac-toe board for a work social club fundraiser), the sausage casserole is all ready for the oven for dinner, and life is GOOD!

No comments: