"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A different life

My mind is all over the place today.   

I have started and deleted this post three times already.

I had been wishing that I had lived my life differently when I came across this on the 

'Faith in God includes Faith in His timing'


And I now feel so much calmer. 

I mean, it's impossible to go back and relive parts of my life over, no matter how much I wish I could.  What is meant to be, will be, and while I have some power to at least try and pick the 'right' path so much of the result is beyond my control.  

So rather than fret, worry, and waste time about thinking about it, it is easier to just let things beyond my control go and leave them in Gods hands.  Lets face it, He is more likely to know what is right for me than I am.

And so, while I wish certain parts of my past had or had not happened, 
it is time to let go, and move on.

1 comment:

babycrazykiwi said...

Thanks for your comment today. Its just nice knowing someone else gets it. Its hard to let go and just live. You're right in what you say today...what will be will be.