"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, June 04, 2011

To much junk food, not enough fresh air

The last two days I have sat inside and eaten FAR TOO MUCH junk food.  Chocolate, candies, soft drink, chips, the list goes on!

And I haven't managed to finish sorting out my BMX photos.  It is REALLY time consuming.  But I only have 800 or so to go, so hopefully by the end of this week ... lol

And other than that, absolutely NOTHING is happening in my life.  We had our third, and final? seminar last Thursday.  It was good.  I quite enjoyed it.  TJL on the other hand, would have rather been anywhere else.  They sure do make it sound SO hard.  And I know that it will be/would be, but still, a few good points in regards to fostering and adoption would have been nice to hear.

Back to work tomorrow.  Hopefully TJL will stick to his word and I only have 3 months and 3 weeks to go before I become a housewife.  Please, oh please, oh please.  And I am more than happy to take a part time job, provided it does not interfere with my weekends, so I can get stuck into my photography.

Not asking for much am I?  LOL!

No comments: