"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not pregnant this month either

So good ol' Aunty Flo has just arrived, late this afternoon.  Thanks.  Thanks for making us have to try for yet ANOTHER month to get pregnant.  *sigh*   Oh well, onward we go, maybe THIS month (well next month) we will be successful.  Yada, yada, yada.

Lucky I rang the doc's office yesterday to get my prescription faxed through to the chemist!  I knew the ol' bat was coming.  DOH!  Just remembered I should have rung the doc back today to book my mid-cycle scan.  Never mind, will just have to do it tomorrow.

Work is spectacularly slow at the moment.  Well it IS winter, so the factory is not taking in any milk at the moment, so the only product we have to test is CHEESE.  MMmmmmmmmm, cheese.  So, anyway, today I read a magazine (not allowed, but it was a Dairy Exporter so kinda work related) and took notes for how we can progress in the Dairy Industry to attain farm ownership.  So it was actually kind of productive.  Just so you don't think that I entirely wasted the companies time, I also cleaned one of the fume cupboards, and did all the dishes (there are quite a few, certainly not as many as in Spring and Summer, but still a few).

I got a heap of photos printed off today, so I am all set to get started on a scrapbook of our holiday.   Hopefully it doesn't end up in my 'what I want to achieve when I get time' pile, it's already way out of control!

No comments: