"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Monday, June 28, 2010

Scarey photo - x 2

Hopefully, now I have titled this entry 'scarey photo - x 2', I will actually be able to load up the 'scarey photo - x 2. Maybe we have rain fade, or some other similar disturbance.

Anyway, today was my first day back at work after my holiday. I felt pretty good in the morning. Had 15 minutes to spare so I put all the dishes away (dishwasher and rack), which is practically a first. In fact its practically a first that all the dishes had been done the night before by me, so way hey hey to me!

Not looking good for photo uploads tonight. Might try and add them tomorrow if I fail today.

Work went okay. I really need to kick myself in the arse there too, not just at home. I'm working on it, I swear! But, ack, its just so negative there, and I easily fall back into that negativity myself. I must work harder at being positive at work, I must work harder at being positive at work.

Walked Stella for around an hour when I got home, inspite of the weather. I didn't run as the races are so muddy that my shoes would get damaged. I will see how things are tomorrow, but if its like this it might be lucky if I get out for a walk, it is pure nasty out there.

I have been a 'good wife' to Trent today. Wished him a good day before I left, cooked tea, washed the dishes, and have been very pleasant. So I am feeling good!

No comments: