"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2nd in line for job

Well I got the phonecall from Agriculture ITO today, and Im second in line for the position. It depends on how well the number 1 candidate did on their isometric test as to whether I get a chance or not. Pity they didn't test both of us to see who was better, but oh well, life goes on.

Applied for job at Fonterra this week, and Im getting the PER1 form and the job description for a job at DOC as well. There is also a job at Dow AgroSciences in the paper to apply for, I just have to phone and see if they are happy for me to email my application through, or whether I need to physically post it.

Wish I had some milk as I would quite like a milo, I will just have to have a hot lemon drink instead. And now to sort out my budget for the next two weeks .....

No comments: