"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel

Yes, yes, yes, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Don't get me wrong, I still have around 3000 photos to sort, but that is down from around 12000, so I'm feeling great!  So great in fact, I am having a wee break tonight to catch up on other aspects of my life, like my blog!

We had our review appointment with Fert. Ass. Dr last Tuesday.  It went well, and the Dr confirmed everything that I was thinking.  So he is going to try and have our next IVF moved forward to May, as if it stays in August it means we have to freeze TJL's sperm because during Spring there is no way that he can get off the farm.  Fingers crossed it gets moved forward, which then, however, puts pressure on me to lose weight a little faster, which is a good thing!  I only have to lose a couple of kgs, (I do want to lose more), but man are they being stubborn little suckers!  I seriously do not think that I eat that much during the day, no where near to the amounts that I used to.  And I am cycling daily, plus walking the dog.  It's gotta budge this weight sometime soon - yes, ok, I do expect miracles in a couple of weeks.

The Dr also confirmed that we are best to do IVF before using our frostie.  This is because, if our frostie actually worked, we would lose our free IVF as I would be too old.  Thus the plan to use the free IVF, and then the frostie was correct.

And that, other than photos, photos, photos, is all I have really managed to achieve over the last few weeks!

Off to read and catch up on some blogs!

Yay!!

1 comment:

babycrazykiwi said...

Ooh exciting you could be doing IVF again in less than a month! Could all that exercise you've been doing be creating muscle hence weight that won't move? Just a question...and something that people always tell me lol. All the best with the photos.