"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long term goals

I totally forgot to put up my long term goals last night, so here they are. Oh and I have changed 'Training' to now be Health, Fitness and Beauty. The beauty I really need to work on, Im a tomboy at heart, and my Naki Boy would prefer that I am a little bit more feminine, and when I think about it, I would like that too. So without any further ado, here are my long term goals

HEALTH, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Lose 10kg in 10 weeks
Colour my hair when my finances allow
Get my ears pierced (if able to as I had infection problems when younger due to cheapie earrings) in 4 weeks
Have a great wardrobe of clothes when my finances allow

FINANCES
Visa paid off
Overdraft paid off
$10,000.00 in emergency fund

CAREER
Move to Taranaki in 8 weeks
Science based job
Further study
Earning at least 45k a year

PERSONAL
Make an effort to be more outgoing and social
Get more self confidence
Smile and relax
Be patient

No comments: