"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Before pictures

So I decided to take 2 before photos of myself. I think I should print them out and stick them over my entire house as what I really want for tea is fish n chips and coke, but I won't. Its only day 1 and Im already waivering. Dear oh dear.

So

Health, Fitness and Beauty

The before pictures

My weight at this stage is 75kg. 10kg to lose.

I can not believe that my chin goes down to my neck on an angle like that! Well lack of chin. Lol. Then the next problem is the tummy and rolls - ewwwwwww. And my hair! What on earth can I do with that hair?

So I achieved a 5km jog this morning. Great start, but then again day 1 is easy, well thinking about starting is easy, day 1 you hopefully still have some motivation going rather than oh one more day won't hurt I'll start tomorrow. But as with everything its going to be time that will tell.

No comments: