"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Still not running

Headed out for my run this morning like a good girl. Walked the first 1km or so then attempted to kick it up into my run. No go. My leg hurt. I jogged about 500M but it didn't get any better so I just power walked this morning. Its a pain that I could jog through for the Kaweka Challenge, but when Im just training I figure Im better to take it a bit easier.

Proceeded to sit on my ass the rest of the day, read a book, searched for jobs (applied for one on a spur of the moment - not hoping for too much), played online, even watched Dr Phil ... ooops.

Got my fingers crossed that the house sale goes through next week, not holding my breath until the funds are in my account though - actually I won't hold my breath then either ... perhaps the 'not counting my chickens' saying comes into play more accurately.

Wooo hoooo swim and bike day tomorrow ... yeah!!

No comments: