"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Life is a revolving door, it spits one out then grabs one more

Went for a swim this morning. I managed to swim 550M freestyle, 100M breast-stroke (in Micha fashion that is) and 100M backstroke. Of course Im having a breather every 50-100M but Im getting there. Loving swimming though, loving it!!!! I could have bobbed around in that pool allllll day.

Went for a bike this arvo. Twas great. Im so unfit though, its starting to get to me. I should be relatively fit by now but, no, Im puffing away like a steam train GOD DAMN IT!!!! Less than 3 months til Kaweka Challenge ... ARGHHHHH ... surely I can cope with a 28km mountain 'run'. Speaking of which I shall attempt to find out how far my tramps have been to give me some idea of my 'speed'. If its what I think it is I have a TONNE of work to do.

House sale ... yeah whateva ... f*$% I hope it all works out, I really really really do.
Job .... see same as house sale
Found houses I want to buy, out of my league of course ... must win lotto (is that now a recurring theme????)

Fire siren just went off in Waipuk!!! OOoooh the excitement

Ordered my neice some lego with my flybuys points .... I finally had enough points to get something, Im so stoked!!!

Time and date 7.03pm 06 Dec 2005 Oh feck, just found me time and date bar .... BLONDE

Its about time the world was on New Zealand time, really!!!

No comments: