"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gorgeous day here today

Well it's a Taranaki stunner here today.  The girls are up grazing on one of the hill paddocks, a paddock that I HATE due to it being quite easy for an accident to happen to one of them.
As you can see by the picture above, it will only take a slight bunt and cow 130 will be down over the bank.  Why, why, why they are happy to eat down there I will never know.  If I was a cow, I'd be up the top of the hill, or around on the safe side.
The sensible cows eating on the sensible side.

I have also had the fun job of paying the bills today.  My word there were a lot, and they were LARGE.   The good thing with me paying the bills is that I am starting to take a LOT more care as to where I spend my money.  Horrible, frightening stuff.

And on my walk back from the shed this morning I stumbled across this tiny egg, randomly on the side of the tanker track.

How it got there is a complete mystery to me, and I did nearly keep on walking by, but I'm glad I did decide to go back and take a quick snap of it.  It is just a tiny, plain white egg, so have no clue as to what bird even laid it in the first place.

Today, I'm just feeling random, including this post.

1 comment:

babycrazykiwi said...

Great to hear from you again. Beautiful day over this side of the country too.