"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Monday, July 21, 2008

So how am I doing today?

I had a good day today. Filled up the vehicle, so I have enough gas until payday. Great. I did wake-up to the wee surprise of my monthly. Not so great, but these things happen (well monthly anyway ... lol). It's been surprisingly heavy this time as well. Bah.

I ate fairly well today. Breakfast; 2 x toast, butter and jam. Morning tea; half a carrot. Lunch; half a can of spaghetti. Afternoon tea; half a carrot, nuts and raisins (didn't measure how many). Dinner; pork chop, mashed potato, carrot. Very good indeed if I do say so myself. And I drank quite a bit of water for once, so again that was good. Im a very good girl today.

Financially I was pretty good today. Diesel for the ute, tampons, packing tape, and nuts and raisins. I spent $90 total today. Plus Mum thinks its a good idea that I open new bank accounts at a new bank, so YAY, I'm on the right track!

No comments: