"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Day 3 as a .....

I actually don't know how to describe what I 'do' now I no longer have paid employment.  I am a house 'wife', farmers 'wife', relief milker, and photographer.  How does one put that under one heading?  Especially when I don't/won't actually be receiving any decent kind of income from any of it.  I'm a bit scared about not having my 'own' money, that's for sure.

It still hasn't sunk in that, in one days time, I will not be going back to work after my 'days off'.   I keep thinking that I have to be getting things done, as soon I will be back at work and won't have time.  But I do have time, and lots of it.  This makes me uber excited!

It also means that I have begun exercising to get rid of my 25+ excess kgs.  I have gone for a short (just over 20 minutes) run over the last two days.  The distance would only be a couple of km's, but one has to start somewhere.  I plan to do as many of the olex fun runs as I can, which have distances of 2.5km, 5km and 10km, as a part of my training plan.  The first one is in 2 weeks time, so I shall try to do the 5km distance, the rest I hope to do the 10km distance.

Bring on the rest of my life!!

No comments: