So I am once again on the weighloss trail. *sigh* How many times do I beat on this drum?
Anyway, I have begun a new blog, Losing it with MJ as the programme I am attempting to follow is Losing it with April, a celeb and TV presenter here in NZ, who currently weighs in at around 100kg. That was HER wake-up call, mine is the 90kg mark. Damn disgusting!
What I like about the programme
1. Its FREE to follow along!
2. The food is NORMAL!
3. The exercises can all be done at HOME!
Nothing fancy, nothing schmancy.
I have had a couple of other wakeup calls, not just the figure on the scale.
1. I wasn't in the mood to play with my friends young children, I was shy, reserved, and self conscious about my appearance.
2. Despite what I 'see' in the mirror (akin to being the opposite of an anorexic, ie I see 'NORMAL') photos actually show me that I am 'HUGE'. People, who I see and think that they are big, I AM BIGGER THAN THEM! C'MON!)
3. My appearance is terrible. In photos I look like the people who I have judged all my life as being fat, ugly, lazy, and stupid. The kind of people you think, 'How could you let yourself get like that? Get a haircut. Get some decent clothes. Lose some weight. Get some dang pride!'
Thats me at the moment, and I HATE this. I have zero confidence, and when I am feeling ok, I see a photo of myself and hate myself all over again. I think I need to keep the photo image of myself in my head, as that sure as heck puts me off eating TOO much rubbish.
I really hope and pray that I can make it work this time.