"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Been a long time between postings

So yeah, not sure if I will get back into it, or not.  I keep a handwritten journal, so a lot of my junky thinking gets written down there, but I've been feeling keen to reconnect with the big wide world, so who knows.

It's just a matter of finding blogs I like to follow, and see if they inspire me, or not.

I also have to sort my head out.  I was surfing the web for 'no kids' blogs.  Then I was checking out home decorating blogs, but I'd scan through first, and if they had kids I'd leave.  Which is stupid.  Just because people have kids doesn't mean that's all there is to them, just like not having kids is not all there is to me.  Judging much?!  Hahaha.

And as I no longer do 'social media' - no Twitter, no Facebook, still Instagram, I need to get some connection somewhere.

So yes.  Time to explore.  Time to grow.  Time to find myself.  Again.

No comments: