"Worrying about tomorrow means that you are missing some of today" Corey Allan of Simple Marriage

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tweedle dee

Toi toi plants, Aoere Rd, Eltham, South Taranaki


I was very good today. I actually managed to get our bedroom tidy, and it has not been tidy since I moved in 8 or 9 months ago! Shocking I know, and it's still not perfect, but it is so so so much better than it was. Aparently to be able to fit all clothes into drawers and closet one had to throw out all the clothes that for the past few years I have been say, yeah I will wear that again someday, and just haven't. I feel good about it now. Such a difference without the clutter. I do have to tidy up one dressing table though, and put half the stuff into the bathroom cabinet instead of being on the dresser. But there you go. Im rapt, I even painted my nails today in celebration.




Trent James laughing his head off at me, again!


Trent and I went for a wee drive up the road today to see if we could find the rich English ladies place with the horse arena's etc, and as there were floats and trucks heading that way we thought that we may as well. Well we thought that we found it but couldn't get all the way down as there were quite a few sheep on the road and it was going to be a slow journey so we turned around. Now I'm not so sure that we did find it as we couldn't see any floats etc parked down there, and no sign of any horses, so we may have to ask the boss again where exactly it is. I did take a few photos on the trip though. I love my lil digital camera, so much more portable than my big SLR one, but I love my big SLR for events - totally kicking myself that I left it behind at my sisters on my last visit. And I would love to have it here for a dressage comp next weekend. Oh well, serves me right I guess. Wonder how much it would cost to get it couriered over as who knows when I am next visiting, and Ma n Pa are sure taking their time about visiting us, but then again it is my dog that is holding them up with her lumps and bumps and vet visits.
Bush clad gully, so pretty!

I got a great ride on the two horses today as well. I procrastinate about heading out there, as it seems such a mission, but once I am finally up and riding all is great. I have such a great time, pity I'm so allergic. I must remember to take my tablets BEFORE heading out for a ride instead of taking them when I get home, as it's just a wee bit too late by then and I have a wee stretch of uncomfortableness until the antihistamine kicks in.
Trent with Chanelle, he loves her really!

No comments: